Sunday, November 25, 2012

Week 8: Reflections


Hello friends,

Another great week coming to a close. This week has opened my eyes to yet another set of very useful online tools. Hot Potatoes is the best help for me as it also offers offline help that I can save and use later in my classes. I did not know that creating a nicenet classroom was that easy. I have used SurveyMonkey for creating online survey for a training course. Google Forms is also easy and user friendly.

 I hate repeating it time and again, but I just cannot escape the feeling of being at a loss since I am not able to use all these tools in my settings. The government is spending a lot of money on providing better infrastructure and better technical aids to its teachers, but it will take some time before these efforts payoff.  But I have a strong belief that whatever we learn in life is never wasted. So, if not now, may be some time in future when I am posted at a technologically well-equipped college, I'll be able to use all this. Till then I can go on using teaching tools for creating interesting lessons. 

I enjoyed writing the project plan. It was a learning experience as it reminded me of the efforts that go into making good, informative lessons. I wish to use this platform to thank Jasmina for providing her useful insight and thoughtful suggestions for making the plan better.

Happy learning!

Vinita

2 comments:

  1. Dear Vinitha,
    It was obvious that you achieved success by exploring the given web sites . I too agree with you as you say "whatever we learn in life is never wasted."Keep up your good work. The nature will reward you in turn.
    Project is a good learning experience for all of us.Wish you all the best!

    With love,
    Disna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, Disna!

    Vinita

    ReplyDelete