Friday, December 7, 2012

Week 10 : Reflections


Hello friends,

The time to say goodbye has finally come. I feel sad as well as delighted. I am sad because I will not be ‘meeting’ you all in the virtual world that often. I am delighted because I could complete the course and learn so much. I feel so very much enriched and enlightened at the end.  

I have some plans regarding using the knowledge gained here for practical purposes. Though with the infrastructure that we have right now in our college I will not be able to use blogs, webquests, class sites, Nicenet, and surveys for academic purpose. But I can surely rely on Noodletools, Wallwisher, Prezi, Interactive PowerPoint, Rubistar, Hot Potatoes, Easy test Maker,   and Crossword Puzzlemakers to provide me with offline and online help in teaching.

I feel so privileged to be a part of the global learning community. One additional benefit of the course is that I improved my knowledge about some countries that I knew very little about. Being associated with such a talented group of people from around the globe has been a rewarding experience. I sincerely hope that we will interact and exchange ideas in future.

                                                     

Good Bye to All of You My virtual Friends!
Do keep in touch.
Vinita

4 comments:

  1. Dear Vinitha,

    It's proven through your blog that you have enlightened and enriched .When you help your learners to achieve success , nature in turn rewards by providing you special attributes to be a great teacher who can earn love respect and admiration from everyone.

    Wish you joy,happiness and victory.

    Disna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vinita,
    Hello.
    I know how we teach English in India and face the challenges in Indian classrooms with poor infra-structure and technological facilities.You can think of encouraging students to use different web-sites outside the class,for collection of materials related to various topics and return back to the classroom with their findings and conduct surveys.
    Best wishes.
    Sincerely,
    Mahesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Vinita,

    You won't believe me, but this week, the final one, I also feel free and enlightened. Last week I was sad, I had an impression that I was losing something, but this feeling is gone and I am calm and happy, because I know when I open my blog I can find you in the Blog Roll. It is important to go on working and communicating. In such a way we shall always be in touch, as we were united by interactive web!

    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Vinita

    You have used the best word to describe Y/OUR state of mind.Enlightenment is the ultimate stage of our conscious mind.

    All of us specially in India will have to find an equilibrium between this awakened state of mind and realities of our teaching world.

    Please keep in touch.

    Best wishes,

    Raj

    ReplyDelete