Sunday, October 21, 2012

Reflections: Week 3

Hello friends,

This week, like the previous one, has been very productive. Creating the delicious account was pretty easy. This is the first time that I am using any networking site to manage my bookmarks.

The project plan by Nalini Reddy is very inspiring. Barely two weeks through the course, she could tap the potential of all the web resources used by Courtney and her team to put together this course. She thinks of a classroom just as this one and plans to prepare teachers out of dedicated citizens.

The articles and websites about teaching different language skills are very useful. They have added a lot to my list of web resources.

I just keep thinking about all the possible ways of using these web resources in my not-so-technologically-advanced surroundings. I am also thinking about the final project plan. I can never expect my students to use all the technology that I am getting knowledge of. So my plan will focus on my use of technology to prepare lesson plans and executing them with my students without making them feel intimidated and/or inundated with  technology.

Vinita.


1 comment:

  1. I think it is great to approach your plan with the idea of using technology to prepare your lesson and not necessarily have your students using it. You are learning and will continue to learn about plenty of tools to use both in and outside of the classroom. Whatever you do, it should be something that both you and your students are comfortable with.

    As the weeks progress, everything will come into focus for you. I feel certain that the project you end of implementing with your students will be successful and rewarding.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete